There are few lands as unexplored as the Kimberly Coast in Western Australia, which is why the Kakadu Wild 12 Day Kimberly Expedition is so popular amongst travellers. Exploring the raw and authentic coastline, there are a cacophony of attractions to see and action to be a part of. There are few adventures as wildly incredible, which is likely why this is Kakadu Wild’s most popular tour.
Journey over the land of the saltwater people on the Dampier Peninsula, get a deep insight of the Kimberley Coast in the Buccaneer Archipelago, take an iconic adventure up the famous Gibb River Road and explore El Questro Wilderness Park, Lake Argyle and the World Heritage-listed Bungle Bungles.
Hop In The 4WD
This is the ultimate 4WD adventure tour in the Kimberley, taking you through the discovery of both, gorge country and the Kimberley coast. Submerge yourself in one of Australia’s most remote and natural wildernesses – from the savannah to the sea this trip explores the highlights of the Kimberley in depth.
- Day 1 – Beagle Bay, One Arm Point & Buccaneer Archipelago
- Day 2 – Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm, Kooljaman (Cape Leveque)
- Day 3 – Tunnel Creek
- Day 4 – Windjana Gorge & Bell Gorge
- Day 5 – Galvins Gorge, Adcock Gorge & Mt Barnett Station
- Day 6 – El Questro Wilderness Park
- Day 7 – El Questro Wilderness Park
- Day 8 -Kununurra & Lake Argyle
- Day 9 – Purnululu National Park: Bungle Bungles
- Day 10 – Purnululu National Park: Bungle Bungles
- Day 11 – China Wall & Fitzroy Crossing
- Day 12 – Geikie Gorge & Broome
This 12 Day Kimberley Expedition is truly the most mind blowing way to grasp the wonders of one of Australians greatest attractions, the Kimberley. What better location to end up than Broome!
To Book This Tour Visit kakaduwild.com.au Today!