The perfect deal for every free spirited traveller who wants to embark on this 2 day backpacker tour in South Australia.
Experience a once a lifetime Australian working holiday that you’ll never forget when you travel with a fun, intimate group for two fabulous, factual days of touring Kangaroo Island.
The list of must see hotspots on Kangaroo Island are never ending and are not ones to miss out on. Seal Bay, Remarkable Rocks, Admirals Arch and Little Sahara are just a few of the many highlights on this South Australian island. Try something different to the typical tourist tracks and widen your horizons (literally) and experience the local life in Oz.
Things To Do on Kangaroo Island
On Kangaroo Island you can enjoy bike rides, kayaking, bushwalking, swimming at Vivonne Bay, and even learn to sandboard at Little Sahara.
Related For You
Have a Look at the Kangaroo Island Tour Itinerary
- Morning pick-up and evening set-down at selected Adelaide and Glenelg hotels/hostels
- 2 days small coach touring with an experienced guide
- Visit Rob’s Shearing and Sheepdogs, Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery, Seal Bay Conservation Park, Little Sahara sand dunes, Vivonne Bay, Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary, Flinders Chase National Park, Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch
- Entry to all Kangaroo Island attractions
- At Vivone Bay Lodge choose from a range of activities including kayaking, bike riding, bushwalking or swimming at nearby Vivonne Bay beach
- Return SeaLink coach and ferry travel (ferry / fly option also available at additional cost)
Prepare for your Australian Working Holiday
Book your once in a lifetime Australian working holiday by visiting their website and enquiring with them about all possible dates and fees.
Things Included in the 2-Day Tour Package:
- Free hostel
- Hotel pick-ups
- Return coach and transfers
- All meals and fantastic lodge accommodation.
Do You Know What Visas You Need?
Check out our informative page all about Visas for Australian Working Holidays BBM readers can save 5% on working holiday visas for Australia.
Discover Kangaroo Island
Two days may not seem like a lot but this tour is sure to be full of constant action, activities and adventure. Not only will you have the time of your life buy you’ll also meet some amazing people along the way.