Don’t worry about leaving the Northern Summer as Sydney is just great all year round! With average day-time temps of 17 degrees Celsius in winter and 22 in the spring, and with far less rain than during the summer months, Sydney’s climate allows you to enjoy the great outdoors whenever.
At the same time, hospitals are at their seasonal busiest, work is abundant, and fellow travellers are not around in great numbers, so accommodation is cheaper and easier to find.
Located in the heart of “backpacker central” in Bondi Junction, we are a busy Sydney agency that’s been around for nearly 20 years and are always keen to hear from any experienced Registered Nurses who are heading our way.
We’re currently seeking experienced RGN’s with general or specialist backgrounds (a minimum of 12 months post-grad experience is essential) for shifts with popular and conveniently located client hospitals and clinics throughout the Sydney metropolitan and NSW regional areas.
Bower Healthcare offer:
- Guidance with achieving compliancy for work in Australia
- Pre-registration before arrival
- Day to day plus exclusive access to advanced rosters
- Block bookings
- Shifts around the Sydney/metro area
- Access to our on-line rostering/availability system
- Professional Indemnity Insurance cover
- Professional, friendly service – no call centres, guaranteed!
- Choose your work pattern, from one shift to full-time equivalent hours
- Referral program to partnering agencies around Australia
- Rural and remote contract options
- Work rights in Australia
- A minimum of 12 months post-grad clinical experience
- Compliance with NSW Health’s vaccination policy
- Current AHPRA registration
- Eligibility for National Criminal History Record Check and NSW Working with Children Check clearance