Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a Head of Learning Area – Modern and Classical Languages an Independent school, located in Sydney’s North Shore. This school enjoys a strong commitment to academic excellence, a wide range of subject choices, extensive co-curricular activities, small class sizes and outstanding HSC results.
About the Role:
- Head of Learning Area – Modern and Classical Languages
- Full Time
- Position to commence January 2018
- Location: Sydney’s North Shore
About the School:
- Convenient North Shore Location with excellent Transport links
- The school offers a wide range of academic and co-curricular opportunities
- High quality educational programs, guided by talented, skilled and dedicated teachers in world-class educational facilities
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Have extensive knowledge of the NESA syllabus requirements and program development
- Be experienced in team teaching and collaborative practice
- be confident in differentiating the curriculum in the classroom
- have a strong understanding of the application of technology to enhance learning
- be a reflective professional engaged in ongoing development and research in relation to your practice
- Be committed to supporting student wellbeing
- Be registered or be eligible for the New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA)
- Be registered or be eligible for the New South Wales Working With Children Check (WWCC) registration
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference #WEB1708-364726SM, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms & Conditions Apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.