There are few lands as unexplored as the Kimberly Coast in Western Australia, which is why the Kakadu Wild 12 Day Kimberly Explorer is so popular amongst travellers. Exploring the raw and authentic coastline, there are a cacophony of attractions to see and action to be a part of.
Related Article: Kakadu Tours
Kakadu Wild Adventures – 12 Day Kimberley Explorer : Tour Overview
The best 4WD adventure tour in the Kimberley! This is our most popular Kimberley Expedition as no Kimberley experience is complete without discovering both gorge country and the Kimberley coast.
Immerse yourself in one of Australia’s more remote, pristine wildernesses – from the savannah to the sea this trip explore the highlights of the Kimberley in depth.
Experience the land of the saltwater people on the Dampier Peninsula, get a taste of the Kimberley Coast in the Buccaneer Archipelago, take an iconic journey up the famous Gibb River Road and explore El Questro Wilderness Park, Lake Argyle and the World Heritage-listed Bungle Bungles.
Price: starting from $3,595
Tour Style: Aboriginal Culture, Camping Tour, Extended Tours, Family Friendly
Fitness Level: Challenging
Group Size: Medium Group (20)
Kakadu Wild Adventures – 12 Day Kimberley Explorer: Itinerary
This is the ultimate 4WD adventure tour in the Kimberley, taking you through the discovery of both, gorge country and the Kimberley coast. Submerge yourself in one of Australia’s most remote and natural wildernesses – from the savannah to the sea this trip explores the highlights of the Kimberley in depth.
- Day 1 – Beagle Bay, One Arm Point & Buccaneer Archipelago
- Day 2 – Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm, Kooljaman (Cape Leveque)
- Day 3 – Tunnel Creek
- Day 4 – Windjana Gorge & Bell Gorge
- Day 5 – Galvins Gorge, Adcock Gorge & Mt Barnett Station
- Day 6 – El Questro Wilderness Park
- Day 7 – El Questro Wilderness Park
- Day 8 -Kununurra & Lake Argyle
- Day 9 – Purnululu National Park: Bungle Bungles
- Day 10 – Purnululu National Park: Bungle Bungles
- Day 11 – China Wall & Fitzroy Crossing
- Day 12 – Geikie Gorge & Broome
This 12 Day Kimberley Explorer is truly the most mind blowing way to grasp the wonders of one of Australians greatest attractions, the Kimberley. What better location to end up than Broome!
To Book This Tour Visit kakaduwild.com.au Today!