What is Kratom?
Kratom is a biological substance obtained from Mitragyna Speciosa. Mitragyna is an evergreen tropical plant cultivated well in the tropical climate of Southeast Asian countries. Countries like Papua Guinea, Thailand, Indonesia, and Malaysia are famous for cultivating different Kratom strains named by the place. For example, White Indo Kratom. Kratom is procured from the leaves of the plant. It is available in the form of crushed leaves, powder, capsules, and extract. Kratom is believed to boost energy in the body, relieve chronic pain conditions, and relax the mind. It has various health benefits if consumed in recommended doses. This is the reason for its snowballing usage as an herbal supplement.
Tips for Buying Kratom
Before going to buy Kratom you need to learn about different strains of Kratom and their effects. Also, you need to determine the recommended dose for you which depends upon your age, weight, height, and Body mass index which can be calculated by using BMI Calculator.
Most of us know that Kratom comes in the form of crushed leaves, powder, capsules, and extract. But most of us are unaware of a new Kratom product i.e. Liquid Tincture Extract. Liquid tinctures are kratom convenient and portable than powder form. Liquid products are known as full-spectrum tinctures because they contain almost all the alkaloids present in Kratom leaves. They are the most potent products and just a few drops will show the desired effects. Liquid tinctures are prepared by diluting Kratom extracts with a liquid base. Now, you might wonder where to buy Kratom Tincture Extract so here are the tips for you which will help you to choose the best store for kratom products.
It is difficult to find in the market however, many online vendors sell liquid Kratom products as tinctures are gaining attraction because they are easy to use. Just select the strain and the volume needed. No matter which Kratom product you are going to buy, always buy Kratom from verified and trusted vendors to get premium quality Kratom. The quality if adjusted by mixing impurities will not show the desired effects in the recommended dose. Now, how will you know if the vendor is reliable? Well, you can check for the following things:
- from where is the vendor buying his stock?
- Do all the products have a nutrition label?
- for how long the vendor is in this business?
- Is he providing lab-tested products?
- What are the reviews of customers telling?
- How does he deal with the complaints and refund?
- Is the vendor AKA and GMP certified?
- At what price is he selling?
- He provides discount coupons and rewards points to regular customers.
Never buy any Kratom product without nutrition labels!
Types of Kratom
Kratom is categorized into 3 different strains i.e. Green, Red, and White depending on the color of veins of leaves at the time of harvesting. The veins and stem are green when the plant is young. The color of veins changes to white and then red as the plant ages. All three strains can be of the following types:
- Malay Kratom: strains cultivated in Malaysia works best for stimulation
- Indo Kratom: Kratom from Indonesia known for a broad range of effects like sedation, pain relief, relaxation, and mood enhancement. It helps you with opiate withdrawal.
- Thai Kratom: strains that originate in Thailand have a higher concentration of alkaloids and are known to improve your concentration and enhance mood.
- Maeng da Kratom: premium quality and the most potent strain of Kratom. It boosts your energy level, relieves pain, and helps to treat stress and anxiety.
- Borneo Kratom: Strains that are cultivated on Borneo Island work as a stimulant and have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Bali Kratom: It is grown in Bali and is the most affordable and easy to find Kratom strain
- Sumatra Kratom: Kratom grown in Sumatra Island provides a euphoric effect and helps treat insomnia.
Benefits of Kratom
Following is the list of the range of benefits Kratom provides:
Effective Pain Management
Kratom helps reduce the pain and the discomfort caused by it. Unlike pain killers, it does not make you feel drowsy the whole day. Kratom is rich in 7-hydroxy mitragynine and Mitragynine, alkaloids that bind to opioid receptors in the brain and activate them. The activation of these receptors reduces pain by providing sedation and pleasure. Mitragynine also reduces pain via Noradrenergic and Serotonergic pathways.
Kratom helps reduce neck pain, back pain, joint pain, headaches, abdominal pain, chest pain, and chronic pain conditions from Arthritis, Sclerosis, and injuries.
Reduces Stress & Anxiety
Kratom stimulates the release of endorphins which are the feel-good hormones of the body. It is known to enhance your mood by inducing a sense of well-being and happiness. It creates a mellow euphoric effect in your mind. Kratom helps in reducing stress no matter what is the reason for it. Stress and anxiety as withdrawal symptoms from quitting alcohol or nicotine addiction are also treated with Kratom.
Improves focus & Enhance cognition
Kratom stimulates the release of acetylcholine, dopamine, and serotonin. All of these work to enhance focus, improve concentration and attention span. Acetylcholine is also responsible for pain relief.
Kratom is recommended to people suffering from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Ir boosts your energy level by increasing the metabolic activities and blood circulation in the cells. Local people from Southeast Asia use Kratom to boost the energy of manual laborers to increase work productivity.