Leading health care recruitment agency, Bower Healthcare are looking for Mental Health nurses for work in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney.
Location: CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs > Sydney
Profession / Role: Registered Nurse > Mental Health
Employer: Bower Healthcare
We have been asked to source experienced Registered Mental Health nurses (or general nurses with mental health experience) for block bookings in a popular public hospital’s various mental health units (aged care through to MHICU).
Paid as a casual, your roster will be set up to 2 weeks in advance. Part-time hours might also be considered providing your availability is regular and on-going.
What’s in it for you?
- Block bookings at a popular and conveniently located public hospita
- Guidance with achieving compliancy for work in NSW (if moving from interstate)
- Access to our on-line rostering/availability system
- Additional ad hoc shifts outside the block booking if required
- Professional Indemnity Insurance cover
- Other shifts around the Sydney/metro area and contracts in regional/rural NSW
- Membership of our unique travel incentive scheme
- Work rights in Australia
- A minimum of 12 months post-grad clinical experience
- Compliance with NSW Health’s vaccination policy
- Current AHPRA registration
- Eligibility for National Criminal History Record Check and NSW Working with Children Check clearance
Please note that if you do not satisfy all of the above requirements but still apply, you will not receive a return response.
To find out more about nursing jobs and community care worker jobs in Sydney visit and register at bowerhealthcare.com.au