We have been asked to source experienced Registered Mental Health nurses (or general nurses with mental health experience) for bookings in 2 popular Sydney hospital’s various mental health units (aged care through to MHICU).
Paid as a casual, your roster will be set up to 2 weeks in advance. Occasional hours might also be considered providing your availability is regular and on-going.
What’s in it for you?
- Block bookings within Mental Health Departments at popular and conveniently located Sydney hospitals
- Guidance with achieving compliancy for work in NSW (if moving from interstate)
- Access to our on-line rostering/availability system
- Professional Indemnity Insurance cover
- Other shifts for Mental Health Nurses around the Sydney/metro area and contracts in regional/rural NSW
- Work rights in Australia
- A minimum of 12 months post-grad clinical experience
- Compliance with NSW Health’s vaccination policy
- Current AHPRA registration
- Eligibility for National Criminal History Record Check and NSW Working with Children Check clearance
Please note that if you clearly do not meet these requirements but still apply, you will not receive a response.