Leading health care recruitment company, Bower Healthcare are looking for Nursing under-grads/ Assistants in Nursing for work in Northern Sydney.
This is a casual role, find out more below…
Bower Healthcare is selectively seeking experienced nursing students (year 2 +) for work as Assistants in Nursing in acute general and specialty areas in hospitals around Sydney’ north. As a preferred supplier to NSW Health Local Health Districts, we are recruiting in preparation for an expected upturn in requests.
- Must have a current work visa, or work rights in Australia
- 100% compliance with the NSW Health Department’s immunisation policy
- Must be nursing undergraduates, 2nd year onwards (no Cert III applicants will be considered)
- NSW Working with Children Check (paid employee version) and National Police Check
- Need to live within easy travelling distance of the hospitals (to fulfil last minute booking requests)
- Must have suitable availability for work
- Recent, professional references
To find out more about nursing jobs and community care worker jobs in Sydney visit and register at bowerhealthcare.com.au