Welcome to the Palace Hotel Sydney
Featuring a traditional bistro serving up delicious pub food including premium meats, an Australian sports bar with TAB facilities and plenty TV screens to catch all the live sporting action, a garden bar, Palace hotel Sydney With 18 beers on tap plus bottled beer, wine, spirits & cocktails, plus function facilities, the Palace Hotel Sydney CBD is conveniently located in the heart of Haymarket, right next to the Light Rail & Capitol Theatre.
COVID-19 & Conditions of Entry
- All staff and patrons must sign in digitally with the Service NSW QR code
- We do not accept manual entries due to new regulations from the NSW Government
- Masks must be worn in the gaming room
- We are obliged to have 1 person per 4 square metres inside and 1 person per 2 square metres outside
- The use of contactless payment is encouraged
- Customers must remain seated while inside the hotel except when ordering from the bar or using the bathroom
- Standing is permissible in the outside area only
- Customers are asked not to move tables
- No furniture is to be moved by customers
- Our capacity will be enforced and groups may be asked to move to comply
- We ask that you refrain from unnecessary physical contact & maintain a 1.5m distance between other patrons
- Hand sanitiser is available at the bar & upon entry & regular use is encouraged
- We ask that if you are feeling ill you respect the health & safety of others & stay home. We reserve the right to ask anyone we believe to be displaying symptoms of COVID-19 to leave the venue.
- Please realise that our staff did not invent COVID-19 nor do we make the regulations. You will be asked to leave if you disrespect our staff in any way or fail to take directions in relation to our conditions of entry.
With 18 beers on tap as well as a selection of bottled beer, wine, spirits & cocktails, there is something for everyone to enjoy at Palace Hotel Sydney CBD.