Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a Year 3 Teacher for our highly reputable client school located in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs. This independent school is a world-class city situated on idyllic grounds with iconic views. It boasts a thought out programme of curricular and co-curricular activities in which excellent results are achieved.
About the Role:
- Year 3 Primary Teacher
- Full-time, 12 month contract
- Potential to become permanent for the right candidate
- Commencing Term 1 2018
About the School:
- Elite Independent school with a proud reputation for academic excellence
- Situated in idyllic grounds that are conveniently close to transport links and networks
- Close co-operation among the entire school community
- State-of-the-art facilities for all departments
Benefits of Registering with SMART Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority and Working With Children Check
- Have previous experience teaching in Stage 2
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Aisling, quoting job reference #WEBTES1712-524288AT – [email protected]
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEBTES1712-524288AT – [email protected]
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms and Conditions Apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Check Out – Teaching Jobs In Australia