We are seeking to add to our small team of experienced (female), high level care workers (hoist competent) to provide on-going in-home support services to a lady in her comfortable family home in the Sutherland Shire. A minimum of 35 hours of care weekly needs to be covered by the team, from Monday to Friday. We currently have Monday and Wednesday left to cover each week.
Duties will include personal care, assisted physical therapy (passive exercises and assistance with exercise machine use), meal preparation and assisted feeding, light domestic tasks, companionship and social support.
- On-going, regular services with the one consumer (plus others on an ad hoc basis, if required)
- Above award wages, on a perm p/t or casual basis (your choice)
- Uniform and PPE
- Support from within a small, friendly team
Our minimum expectations (compulsory, non-negotiable) are:
- 6 months recent practical experience in a relevant, local work environment (e.g. in-home care, nursing or group home, hospital, etc)
- Current work rights in Australia
- Recent employment or study related references
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Certificate III (Aged Care, Home & Community Care or Disability) or nursing qualifications
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Availability between 07.30 – 15.30 Monday to Friday
If you meet these minimum requirements and are prepared to make a positive contribution within a highly ethical and professional team, then we welcome your immediate application.