Location: CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs > Sydney
Profession / Role: Registered Nurse > Acute Care
Employer: Bower Healthcare
Our hospital clients in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs have started the Winter with a bang and demand is sky-high for experienced nurses to work in specialty units, so we are particularly keen to hear from any acute care Registered Nurses who are interested in casual agency work.
Our reputation of providing a friendly, casual and highly professional service makes us the ideal choice for nurses seeking agency representation and our staff are always highly regarded by our client hospitals.
We are currently seeking experienced RGN’s (a minimum of 12 months post-grad experience essential) for shifts within acute care units at popular and conveniently located public and private hospitals.
- Guidance with achieving compliancy for work in Australia
- Pre-registration before arrival
- Day to day and advanced rosters
- Block bookings
- Shifts around the Sydney/metro area and regional/remote NSW
- Access to our on-line rostering/availability system
- Professional Indemnity Insurance cover
- Professional, friendly service – no call centres, guaranteed!
- Choose your work pattern, from one shift to full-time equivalent hours
- Referral program to partnering agencies around Australia
- Work rights in Australia
- A minimum of 12 months post-grad clinical experience
- Compliance with NSW Health’s vaccination policy
- Current AHPRA registration
- Eligibility for National Criminal History Record Check and NSW Working with Children Check clearance
We also have plenty of work for general, paediatric and mental health trained nurses too!