Our hospital client in Sydney’s Inner West is experiencing sky-high demand for experienced Registered Nurses to work in ED and other high acute areas, so we are particularly keen to hear from any Registered Nurses who are interested in casual agency work.
Our reputation of providing a friendly, highly professional service makes us a popular choice Registered Nurses seeking agency representation and our high standards mean our staff are always highly regarded and made a priority by our client hospitals. We are currently seeking experienced acute care RN’s (a minimum of 12 months post-grad experience essential) to join our team for shifts at a conveniently located inner western public hospital.
- Day to day and advanced rosters (booked 1-2 weeks ahead)
- Plenty of work with this particular hospital, but other choices available too
- Top-up bonus paid weekly (conditions apply)
- Access to our on-line rostering/availability App
- Professional Indemnity Insurance cover provided
- Professional, friendly service (without the aggro experienced from elsewhere) guaranteed!
- Choose your work pattern, from one shift to full-time equivalent hours
- Referral program to sister company offices around Australia
- Remote and rural contracts also available
- Work rights in Australia
- A minimum of 12 months post-grad clinical experience
- Compliance with NSW Health’s vaccination policy
- Current AHPRA registration
- Eligibility for National Criminal History Record Check and NSW Working with Children Check clearance
We also have plenty of jobs for general, paediatric and mental health trained Registered nurses too!