- Opportunity to lead
- New year start!
- Long term contract
My federal government client is searching for an experienced digital content developer to review, develop and produce content, including search engine optimisation (SEO) and writing in plain English in line with web writing principles. You will run workshops to teach staff about web writing and SEO.
To be sucessfull, you will have the ability to:
- develop a content strategy for the department
- write content and lead the content review and production process, collaborating with business units to get approval
- make sure content is optimised for search and prove it meets user needs
- supervise one content writer
- run workshops across the department, teaching staff how to write for the web, in plain English and optimise content for search
- develop short supporting guides
- create and manage content in Drupal content management system
- adhere to the agency content style guide
And effectively demonstrate:
- high level skills and experience in developing content strategies, writing and editing – specifically writing for the web and in plain English
- experience optimising content for search, proving content meets user needs and following a style guide
- knowledge of information architecture and content design principles to effectively present content in a way that best meets user needs
- experience working with subject matter experts to review content and get approvals particularly during periods of change
- Proven experience leading a team of content writers/designers
To know more, call TOM from AUREC on 6162 9619
Aurec Technology & Communications focuses on providing a highly specialised human capital sourcing service across Australia and Asia Pacific.
Visit our website www.aurec.com