- Will accept Registered Nurse with maternity experience
- Excellent terms and conditions
- 3 months initial duration
We have a constant need for experienced Midwives for various contracts in regional and remote hospitals in locations around NSW. This particular role is located in a vibrant, cosmopolitan regional city with a population of 26,000 in the Murrumbidgee region of NSW.
The 114 bed hospital requires a versatile all-rounder for a midwifery contract of 3 months (start ASAP). They will accept an experienced RN who is happy working in maternity.
- Work rights in Australia
- A minimum of 24 months post-grad clinical experience in the area required
- Compliance with NSW Health’s vaccination policy
- Current AHPRA registration
- National Criminal History Record Check and NSW Working with Children Check
The contract comes with accommodation, return travel and a lump-sum bonus applies at the successful completion of the agreed terms.