- Long term contract
- Must be Baseline cleared
- Centrally located in Canberra
Sydney Jobs Software & Middleware Developer Role Requirements:
- Australian Citizenship
- Active Security Clearance
- A strong technical understanding of batch processing concepts
- A strong concept of batch processing requirements
- Ability to read and code CoolGen
- Ability to write SQL scripts
- Strong analytical skills
- A solid background in Mainframe and database concepts
- A solid background and understanding of JCL requirements and coding
- Ability to liaise with end users and management
- Ability to technically liaise with analyst’s developers and testers
- Understanding of the importance of constant batch monitoring
- Ability to understand and maintain Powershell scripts
- Ability to read and understand C#
- Ability to read and understand COBOL
- Ability to read and understand REXT
Sydney Jobs Software & Middleware Developer. To be considered for this role, respond to this advertisement or contact Jeremy at AUREC on 02 6162 9615.
Aurec Group focuses on providing a highly specialised human capital sourcing service across Australia and Asia Pacific.
Visit our website www.aurec.com
Moving to Australia to start your career as a teacher is as challenging as any and before you make any plans to move Down Under you should be sure that you hold all the required qualifications and experience. If you fail to meet the basic requirements for a teacher in Australia then it’s unlikely your dream will ever become a reality. Here are our top tips for securing a permanent teaching role in Oz.