Applications are invited for a qualified and experienced teacher for an outstanding school located on Sydney’s North Shore. The school prides itself on its commitment to strengthening the well-rounded development of its students. This is accomplished through providing an excellent education, a range of co-curricular programmes, and dedicated pastoral care.
About the Role:
- Teaching stages 4–5 Visual Art & Technology Mandatory
- 5FTE, Part time, permanent role
- Position to commence Term 3 2017
The school promotes:
- Convenient North Shore location
- Team oriented and supportive environment
- Excellent staff amenities
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure of the role before your application goes to a school
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Have experience teaching the Australian Curriculum in the above subjects
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA & WWC
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to [email protected] quoting Job Reference #WEB1706-160343SM or click on “Apply for Job” below.
Please note only short listed applicants will be contacted.
If you are not yet registered with us, apply below quoting job reference.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply)