Find a working holiday job in Sydney with people2people, who are currently looking for a graduate recruitment consultant to join their team…
people2people is a 100% Australian owned recruitment agency that provides recruitment solutions within business support, legal, accounting, and ops & supply chain professions. Since opening their doors in 2005, people2people now proudly operate across five offices – Sydney, Chatswood, Parramatta, Melbourne, and Brisbane. As one of Australia’s most trusted and reputable middle market recruitment partners, there’s a rare opportunity for a graduate to join the Sydney CBD office as a trainee recruitment consultant on the temporary specialist team.
- Please note that it is essential that applicants have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Amongst other duties while supporting a part-time senior consultant, your key responsibilities will include:
- Learning and developing your recruitment knowledge and skills
- Phone screening, interviewing, and recommending candidates
- Resourcing candidates through a variety of channels including social media and in house databases
- Writing job advertisements
- Supporting the consulting team with recruitment projects, sales and marketing
- Liaising with clients and taking job briefs
- Manage team meetings
- Working to targets and goals
- Following a clear path to becoming a 360 Recruitment Consultant
- To be successful to interview for this rare opportunity, you will:
- Be university educated
- Highly motivated, driven, and goal orientated
- Have demonstrated achievements in sport, academia, and/or business
- Possess a desire to grow your career and work with the best in the industry
- You will be rewarded with:
- A fast paced, high energy team environment
- Career development and growth
- Vibrant CBD location close to gyms, cafes, and shops
- Friday socials
- Great rewards and lifestyle!
If you believe you have what it takes to be successful in this role, APPLY NOW and call Kerri Allan on 02-8270-9771!
Find more temporary jobs at people2people.com.au
Find more working holiday jobs in Australia