The Whitsundays, probably best known for sunny days and blue turquoise water. Take to the water to see the best of the Whitsundays and experience for yourself the amazing azure bays and beaches! The Whitsundays is world renowned for its clear water and iconic landscapes, including Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet, and Heart Reef’s which is a perfectly shaped natural formation.
Sailing the Whitsundays
Whitsunday Sailing Adventures offers you the chance to explore the beautiful Whitsunday Islands protected tropical waters. Choose a yacht that suits your desires, get on board and experience the beautiful Whitsunday Islands. Enjoy a truly relaxing and enjoyable lifetime adventure among one of the most unique aquatic playgrounds in the world, the Great Barrier Reef.
Hire a Boat
Sail and Dive the Outer Great Barrier Reef and Whitsunday Islands on their 16.4-metre ketch and enjoy your first dive for free. You can hire a boat and go sailing, or paddle along the coastline in a kayak or stand-up-paddle board. The Whitsundays offers some of the world’s best sailing, so charter a boat and cruise the islands, enjoying the beautiful sunsets.
You will also spend a fun time in the clear shallow waters of world famous Whitehaven Beach and take a walk up to one of the highlights of the region being Hill Inlet, admiring the swirly sands below.
Some of Sailing Tour Options
- 2D Classic Cruise Adventure on Waltzing Matilda in Share SGL Rm
- 2D Eco Sailing Adventure on SV Whitehaven in Share SGL Rm
- 2D Summertime Sail & Dive Adventures in DBL Share Rm
- 2D2N Style Cat Adventure on Whitsunday Getaway in Private DBL Rm with Ensuite 2 Pax Min
- 2D2N Wings Sailing Adventure on Wings in Private DBL Rm 2 Pax Min
- 3D Outer Reef & Islands Adventure on Kiana in DBL Private Rm 2 Pax Min