Head on a 2-Day Kangaroo Island Explorer trip and sample a pristine nugget of the natural goldmine that is Australia. Check out a sea lion colony in Seal Bay, give sand boarding a shot in Little Sahara and perhaps head out on a walk in search of Vivonne Bay’s wildlife.
Spot koalas in Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary, clamber about the bizarre natural sculptures of Remarkable Rocks and peer out at the ocean through the natural overhang of Admirals Arch. With plenty of activities on offer and abundant adorable wildlife, this two-day trip makes for a unique island getaway.
Tour: 2-Day Kangaroo Island Explorer trip
Meals: 1 breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
Transport: Minibus, Transfer coach
Accommodation: Lodge (1 night)
- Rob’s shearing and sheepdogs
- Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery
- Seal Bay Conservation Park
- Sandboarding at Little Sahara
- Flinders Chase National Park
- Admirals Arch
- Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary
2-Day Kangaroo Island Explorer trip; Itinerary
After an early morning pick up from your Adelaide or Glenelg accommodation (selected hotels/hostels), travel along the picture-perfect Fleurieu Peninsula to Cape Jervis for the 45-minute SeaLink ferry ride to Penneshaw, Kangaroo Island. While crossing, it is not uncommon to have an escort of local dolphins that can be viewed from the dolphin deck on the boat.
After arriving and getting ready for an action packed day, you’ll have the chance to indulge in the most exciting activities on the island, which include;
- Rob’s shearing and sheepdogs – Stop in at Rob’s Shearing and Sheepdogs to witness sheep being shorn.
- Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery – Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery – the only commercial eucalyptus distillery in South Australia.
- Seal Bay Conservation Park – Where you’ll have the opportunity to see rare Australian Sea-lions up close in a wild breeding colony.
- Sandboarding at Little Sahara – Whiz down the stunning sand dunes on your sand board in Little Sahara.
After a glorious rise and shine breakfast it’s time to kick start the day with visiting more of Kangaroo islands attractions and jumping head first into the activities mapped out for a majestic day. All of which include;
- Flinders Chase National Park – Ramble across its craggy coastline, marvel at its dramatic seascapes.
- Admirals Arch – Stop in at Admirals Arch on Cape Du Couedic to see the resident fur seals frolicking in the ocean or basking on the rocks.
- Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary – Pop into the Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary for a walk among eucalyptus trees in search of lazing koalas.
With transport, meals and accommodation provided, this is the chance to go wild and really explore one of Australia’s most iconic attractions with Kangaroo Island Backpacker Tours!
Insure you do not miss out on this great chance to tick off a bucket list adventure whilst in Australia…
For More Information, Visit www.adventuretours.com.au Today!
Explore Kangaroo Island
Explore Australia with: