So you’ve decided to stay in Australia and it’s time to make your nest and get settled. The thought of having to rebuy all the things that make your home your home is a painful and with the cost of certain items in Australia being fairly on the steep side, you may be better off to actually ship your items to Australia from the UK.
The good news is that there’s now a super simple and cost effective way to do this. Aaand you may even be able to get your family to help as this solution is so simple literally anyone can do it.
- How does it work you ask?
- You make a list of the things you want to move to Australia.
- You work out how much space this might take up.
- You head to the Seven Seas Worldwide Website and look for the awesome invention known as the MoveCube®.
- Next select the size of your MoveCube® and before you book, give them a call. Their team will be on hand to answer any questions you might have about sizes and what you can and can’t pack.
- The best part about the MoveCube® is the price. Read on to hear more from the brains behind this awesome invention….
Small MoveCube® from GBP 423.00*, Medium MoveCube® from GBP 523.00* and Large MoveCube® from GBP 893.00* – Don’t miss out, CALL NOW 0333 733 7337.
Moving to Australia with the MoveCube®
The MoveCube® can fit all size of home. For example, if you live in a 2 bedroom house then 3 Large MoveCubes® should fit the bill. Prices start from GBP 423.00 for a Small MoveCube®, GBP 523.00 for a Medium MoveCube® and GBP 893.00 for a Large MoveCube®*.
Here’s what our prices include:
- Full customs and quarantine clearance. This guarantees that there will be no hidden charges because Seven Seas Worldwide operates in both countries and consequently has first-hand knowledge as to the processes and costs of the procedures involved. (As with all shipments to Australia, there may be duty, taxes and cleaning charges to pay as a result of inspections by the authorities.)
- Pre-notified time slot for deliveries and collections. This includes the delivery of your starter pack, the site inspection and the transferring of your MoveCube® to and from the designated locations.
- Free starter pack. This is delivered to your address to help you move: It consists of a measuring tape (3m), a tape dispenser, one roll of parcel tape, a knife, and a black marker pen.
- Free storage. Yes, you can store your items in our secure storage facilities in either the UK or Australia, free of charge for two weeks, if required. Alternatively if you choose our Large MoveCube® you can enjoy up to six weeks free storage.
- Free assisted loading and unloading of MoveCubes. Our driver will assist you with loading and unloading of your MoveCube.
- 10% discount for returning customers. Should you decide to return to us to transfer more items via the MoveCube® you can take advantage of our 10% discount off your transport and shipping costs. Talk to a member of our team for details.
We offer a three-part payment to help you budget: We will not demand one full payment in advance of collection. The charges will be staggered to help you find your feet when you arrive.
Remember BBM Readers can score a further 5% off their entire shipment. Just mention BBM when you’re getting your quote at sevenseasworldwide.com