Skilled Occupation List Visas

If you are a skilled professional (Engineer, Teacher, IT professional etc.) and want to live and work in Australia on a permanent basis with your family, you can apply for immigration to Australia under the skilled category. Your occupation must be in the SOL or CSOL List. Australian skilled migration program has 3 visas: Visa … Continue reading Skilled Occupation List Visas