Our client is a Catholic School in eastern Melbourne. The school offers many opportunities for students to excel in both inside and outside of the classroom. Staff are supportive and work closely together to provide the best holistically educating experience possible for students.
About the Role:
- Learning Area Leader, English
- Full-time, permanent position
- Commencing January 2018
About the School:
- Progressive and positive learning environment
- Strong commitment to social justice
- Excellent facilities
- Easy commute from the city and eastern suburbs
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference #WEB1709-521639KG, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply)