Our client is a Catholic Primary school in the northern suburbs of Melbourne. The School values collaboration with families to nurture the ongoing learning of the students as a partnership within the community.
About the Role:
- Prep to Year 6 French
- Full-time, fixed term contract
- Commencing ASAP until end of 2017
- Possibility for ongoing for the right candidate
About the School:
- Nurtures academic, physical and social development
- Strong faith ethos
- Promotes values of respect, tolerance and co-operation
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to [email protected] quoting Job Reference #WEB1707-161003NB, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Apply for Primary French Teacher Jobs in Melbourne
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply)