Things to do in Perth, Book Here
Perth to Broome Backpacker Tours provides a perfect means of discovering Western Australia. You are about to discover a few of the best-handpicked tours in Western Australia for backpackers preparing to ride from Perth to Broome. And there are precautions taken with regards to COVID 19 before planning your travel.
These backpacker tours were handpicked for backpackers. We appreciate what you’re searching for and have chosen tours that provide not only to your interest but also a fantastic experience. Perth is 2,241 kilometres from Broome by road. The weather for the next 14 day outlook for Broome shows the average daytime maximum temperature will be around 34°C, with a high for the two weeks of 37°C expected.
- Experience the real Australia on this Perth to Broome Tour safari, visiting unspoiled pristine beaches and remote outback beauty of Karijini National Park.
- See the coastlines of Lancelin
- Wander the Pinnacles Desert and be amazed by the strange limestone pillars rising out of the sand. Hike through the gorges of Kalbarri National Park.
- Hike to Natures Window and the Z Bend in Murchinson Gorge
- Step back in time with a visit to the Stromatolites, meet the Monkey Mia dolphins and marvel at the unique Shell Beach.
- Explore the underworld snorkeling the Ningaloo Reef from Coral Bay.
- Then spend the afternoon swimming and snorkeling at the beautiful Turquoise Bay in Exmouth.
- Guided tour of Cape Range National Park
- Explore the ancient gorges of the Hammersley Ranges with a visit to Karijini National Park.
- Pardoo Outback Cattle station
- All before you experience the stunning sunsets at Cable Beach in Broome.
Like this, Read this: Perth to Broome Adventure Tours