Take the trip of a lifetime along Australia’s West Coast with Integrity Coach Lines.
About the Hop on Hop off pass
The pass is ideal for the independent traveller/s who don’t wish to be tied to a tour group. There’s nothing like a trip where you have the freedom to stay in each place for a time determined by you and to see and do the things that you wish to see and do. If you’ve been looking for a great way to see the fantastic west coast of Australia, our Hop on Hop off pass is the ideal solution.
- Pass is valid for travel in any direction, north or south.
- Unlimited stops at Western Australia’s best destinations
- Purchase extra kilometres if you want to keep the adventure going.
- Multiple departures to help plan your itinerary
- 12 month expiry so you can take your time
- No date change or editing fee’s
- Flexibility – Design your own itinerary using our 4 northbound services and/or our four southbound services. Sample Itineraries Here or call us if you need assistance.
Transfer at Binnu to visit Kalbarri or at Overlander to visit Monkey Mia using our shuttle bus partners. Transfer at Tom Price to visit Karijini with our tour partner. Costs associated with using the transfer services or tour partner is additional to an Integrity Coach Lines ticket and it is the responsibility of the passenger to book and make payment to the service provider prior to arriving at these locations.
There are also many locations that we go right into without the need for a shuttle service, such as Cervantes, Jurien Bay, Coral Bay, Exmouth, Broome etc. so you can plan your trip to suit your budget and based on what you’d like to see and do.
Travelling in WA, Perth to Broome in both directions and destinations in between, this pass is the best way to see Australia’s West Coast independently, comfortably and at a low cost. You can choose the pass that suits your travel needs.
Pass Types and Prices
1500km pass – $265
Enough Km’s to go Perth to Exmouth, Exmouth to Perth, Exmouth to Broome or Broome to Exmouth or various other combinations.
3000km pass – $395
Enough km’s to go Perth to Broome, Broome to Perth, Perth to Exmouth and return to Perth or various other combinations.
6000km pass – $750
Enough km’s to go Perth to Broome and return, Broome to Perth and return and various other combinations. May also suit the frequent traveller who goes to and from home to work several times a year.
Still unsure of which pass will suit you best. Use our kilometre chart to work out how many kilometres you will need to purchase travelling North or travelling South. Alternatively give us a call or email your itinerary through and we can advise what you need.
Please read our full travel Terms and Conditions for our refund policy on passes.
How to book
- Register to access the Frequent Traveller Portal
- 2Once registered then log in to the portal using the username and password emailed to you.
- Purchase the pass that suits your travel needs. You can then add sectors of travel for your whole trip prior to starting or book during your journey when you’ve decided on your next destination
- Not internet savy or prefer to talk to a person? Then call us on 08 9274 7464 and we can book your pass and sectors of travel for you.