Hop on Hop coach tours
The Nearest Town is Denham
The UNESCO listed Shark Bay area consists of Monkey Mia, a popular tourist destination located about 900 km north of Perth. The foremost attraction of Monkey Mia is the frequent visits of the bottlenose dolphins that want to be hand-fed by humans. Indulge in this 50-some-years old ritual of hand-feeding a dolphin that defies every reason and knowledge about the behaviour of wild animals!
Backpacker Accommodation Denham near Shark Bay
The Hop on Hop off Pass Flexible Ideal for Backpackers
Monkey Mia to Perth Hop on Hop off Coach Tours
- Pass is valid for travel in any direction, north or south,
- Unlimited stops at Western Australia’s best destinations
- Purchase extra kilometres if you want to keep the adventure going.
- No date change or editing fee’s
- Flexibility – Design your own itinerary using our 4 northbound services and/or our four southbound services. Sample Itineraries Here or call us if you need assistance.
The hop on hop off pass for a coach along this route is the ideal and cheapest solution for the traveller who does not want to be tied down to bus schedules. The pass has a 12-month expiry period and is valid for travel in either direction. You can have unlimited stops anywhere in between and enjoy many attractions by way of side trips.
The Journey by Coach
The coach service, Integrity Coach Lines
(Aust) Pty Ltd, does not cover the first stretch (approximately 230 km) of the journey from Monkey Mia to Wooramel. As such, a car hire will bring you to this location from where you can transfer to the coach and continue your journey to Perth. The weekly coach service runs Wooramel to Perth Cost Tickets cost $110 – $170 and the journey takes 11h 20m.
Worthwhile stops at your journey
Geraldton is a coastal city 424 km north of Perth. It is an important service and logistics centre for tourism. Some of the top attractions in and around Geraldton are as follows;
- The Aboriginal owned and operated art gallery – Yamaji Art
- Greenough Wildlife and Bird Park – hand-feeding Kangaroo joeys
- Ellendale Pool – kayaking, camping etc.
- Coal seam Conservation Park – famous for carpets of wildflowers (August – October)
- Abrolhos Islands – endangered marine and birdlife spotting, snorkelling, 1429 Batavia Shipwreck, coloured pearls etc.
Lancelin is a town located on the shores of a large bay Visit Lancelin Island and Edward Island. It is surrounded by extensive sand dunes and is popular for windsurfing, rock lobster fishing and sandboarding.
Here are some of the attractions in and around Lancelin for you to enjoy while you are around!
Like this, Read this: Perth to Broome hop on off option by Coach
- Pinnacles Desert great stone monuments and stargazing
- Windsurfing at the bay
- Sandboarding at the sand dunes
- Fishing and diving along the dive trail
- Exploring the fourteen shipwrecks