Working holiday job in Perth?

Working holiday job in Perth?

How to find a job in Perth (working holiday visa holders 417 perspectives)
If you are between the age of 18 and 30 and a holder of a passport from a region or a country that is participating in the Australia Working Holiday Programme, You can be eligible for a 12-month visa that will enable you to work in Australia.

The Working Holiday Maker Program

The Working Holiday Maker Program is an initiative by the Australian government that includes the working holiday visa which is a cultural exchange programme that gives the opportunity to young travelers to gain an extended holiday and make an earning through short term employment. If you are working in Australia’s regional area’s, you may be able to extend your stay by 12 months in certain circumstances.

The Working Holiday Marker programme consists of two types of visas

• Work and Holiday Visa ( Subclass 462)
• Working Holiday Visa ( Subclass 417)

The Visa

The Working Holiday visa you will apply will depend on the country of residence. If you intend to be a part of this programme, you will need a day to get a visa before your arrival. These visas will enable you to work in part time, full time, shift, casual, and even voluntary work for up to 12 months. You can leave and re-enter Australia many times while the visa holds its validity.

Visa facilities

You also have to option to study for a maximum of four months in addition to working during the holiday. The Working Holiday Maker programme is not an ideal option for people who are seeking full study time or permanent employment in Australia. If you are seeking work or study as your primary reason for coming to Australia, you can inquire about a business or student visa as it is a better option.

Second Working Holiday Visa

If you want to stay longer and want to continue, you can try for a second working holiday visa, which will enable you to stay in Australia for an extra 12 months. To be eligible, you must hold or have a previously held working holiday visa. You should have completed three months of regular work in a regional area of Australia, while you were on your first Working Holiday visa. You can check to make sure you are undertaking work in a rural area of Australia to be eligible under the guidelines.
You can apply for the second visa while you are on your first visa or at a later time.

Temporary jobs in Perth