Ph: (02)9247 2229
The Australian Hotel is a superb example of Edwardian/Federation style architecture.
Built in 1913 its licence has been in continual use since the early 1800’s. We offer a friendly, charming atmosphere and are proud to be part of the Rocks Village, the birthplace of our city of Sydney. Here is the site of the first European settlement in Australia. In 1788, the First Fleet pitched their tents on the rocky outcrop along the cove’s western shore giving the area its name. Our hotels charming accommodation has been a favourite amongst Sydney Siders as well as tourists visiting The Rocks, with it’s close proximity to the heart of Sydney, Bed and Breakfast On The Rocks is an ideal choice for your accommodation.
Our Bed and Breakfast’ features includes:
* Charming antique decorated bedrooms
* Guest rooms have queen, doubles or twin beds
* Complimentary continental breakfast
* Relax in our guests elegant parlour with TV, video, tea and coffee making facilities
* Traditional bathrooms with shared facilities
* Bistro open for lunch and dinner all week
* Stroll to The Rocks shopping, catch a ferry from Circular Quay, visit the Museum of Contemporary Art, enjoy a concert at the Opera House or climb the Harbour Bridge
An escape from the ordinary
Rooms cost just $99 Sunday – Thursday & $119 Friday – Saturday per night This price includes GST. We look forward to hearing from you soon.