Embark on A Broome To Darwin Tour
One of the best tours you can take in Australia’s north west, the journey from Broome to Darwin has many incredible places to see along the way. If you’re thinking about continuing your West Coast adventure along Australia’s top end then there’s no better way to reach Darwin than by seeing a slice of the real Australia.
Once a bustling Pearling town, Broome makes for the perfect place to start your journey, it’s in Broome that you’ll find the famous Cable Beach as well the stunning ‘Staircase To The Moon’.
Things to See on a Broome to Darwin Tour
- Windjana Gorge, Silent Grove & Tunnel Creek
- Bell, Galvans and Manning Gorge
- Mt Elizabeth Homestead
- Emma Gorge & El Questro Station
- El Questro Wilderness Park and free time to explore El Questro and do optional activities
- Zebedee Springs & El Questro Gorge
- Purnululu National Park – The famous Bungle Bungles with the option to do a helicopter ride!
- Echidna Chasm
- Cathedral Gorge & Piccaninny Creek
- Lake Argyle with free time to explore or take an optional boat cruise
- Victoria River
- Edith Falls
Wildlife in North West Australia
Whilst visiting the incredible Bungle Bungles you’ll also have the chance to spot 130 bird species found here as well as some unique marsupials, including the nailtail wallaby and short-eared rock wallaby.
Heading to Windjana Gorge you’ll also spot freshwater crocodiles also known as Freshies… but be warned this is no zoo so keep your distance from these snappy reptiles.