English Teaching Jobs
Located in Central Sydney (203 Clarence St), International House Sydney – Teacher Training and Professional Centre is a vibrant and modern educational centre dedicated to the development of TESOL/TEFL teachers and students in the field of English Language Teaching. Comprising 3 floors of a heritage listed building with excellent facilities, we offer a number of different TESOL/TEFL training programmes:
- Cambridge CELTA – Available as a four week full-time course (face-to-face) and as a 12 week part-time course (face-to-face)
- Certificate IV in TESOL – Available as a blended program (online and face-to-face) and as a four week and 12 week programme (face to face)
- Cambridge DELTA – Available as an eight week full-time course (face-to-face) for experienced teachers only
We also offer shorter specialised programs online:
- Introduction to Grammar (for teachers to expand their knowledge of English language structure) – face to face also
- Teaching 1-1 (focuses on techniques and skills required to work as a private tutor)
- (techniques and skills for teaching children)
Teaching English offers you a great opportunity as a career or just as a short-term employment option whilst you are travelling. On a Working Holiday Visa in Australia there are great opportunities for CELTA/Certificate IV in TESOL qualified teachers and internationally there is a huge demand for teachers of English.
We train over 250 teachers each year and as part of International House World Organisation, which operates in over 50 countries worldwide, we have a great reputation for quality in the English language teaching industry.
Your qualification as well as your training provider will be recognised and allow you to gain a wider choice of teaching opportunities globally.
For more information contact Gareth Lewis at [email protected]