Our client is a phenomenal independent school that caters for children between the ages of two through to year 7. The school has a reputation of developing young people in to resilient and confident learners who are provided with the ability to succeed. The School prides itself on its long history of excellence across many areas, providing top of the range facilities and encouraging innovation in the classroom.
About the Role:
- Primary Learning Support
- Full time, permanent position
- Commencing January 2018
About the School:
- Prestigious independent school
- Excellent reputation for outstanding teaching
- Phenomenal opportunity to learn from accomplished teachers
- Opportunities for progression and training
- Fun and caring culture amongst staff
- Generous remuneration in relation to experience
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- You will have experience as a Learning Support Teacher or Teacher in an Early Learning and Primary School
- Hold a current Working With Children Check (WWCC)
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to [email protected] quoting Job Reference #SEK1709-521635LG, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply)