Leading recruiter people2people are looking to fill a Media Relations Job in Sydney.
Media Relations Specialist – Paramatta & Western Sydney Suburbs
Join this not for profit organisation that truly care about making a difference. This rare opportunity will give you a platform to utilise your extensive skills and experience in a challenging and rewarding role.
- Reporting to the Media Manager during a period of high media attention you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Maintaining relationships with key media groups, businesses and journalists
- Assisting the team in the implementation and coordination of PR programs, special events and activities
- Receiving and managing calls and enquiries
- Working collaboratively with the Media Manager and other team members to achieve desired communication results
- Creating and implementing media relations, communications strategies and plans
- Hands on experience within media/public relations roles
- Strong communication skills
- Resilience to media attention
- Have a strong understanding of political issues within the media
- Ability to thrive under pressure and meet deadlines
If you are looking for contract role to get stuck into and make a difference in a committed and vibrant team then APPLY NOW! These opportunities are rare to come by!
Find more media jobs at people2people.com.au