Leading recruiter people2people are looking to fill a Temporary Sales Co-Ordinator Job in Sydney in the Retail IT sector.
Sales Coordinator- Retail IT in Paramatta and Sydney Western Suburbs
This global leader continues to grow in an ever changing market, developing innovative products that inspire the world we live in.
As the organisation continues to grow, an exciting contract opportunity has become available for a Sales Coordinator – Retail to join this busy IT Sales team to provide administrative and office support to facilitate efficient operation of their IT Sales Division.
Commencing immediately in this ongoing contract, you will enjoy the luxury of working in state of the art offices set amongst a buzzing café atmosphere and only a short stroll away from public transport, or with a car spot for those who like to drive.
- Managing marketing and sales deduction budgets
- Maintaining electronic and hard copy filing systems
- Handling requests for information and data
- Assist in internal approvals and contracts
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Schedule and coordinate team meetings
- Record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Co-ordinate and maintain records for staff
- Coordinate, manage sales and marketing activity approval processes for National Account Managers and Retail Sales Managers
- Key interface between claims department and customers to procure incremental information as required to support deficient co-op claims
- Generate reports as needed
- Assist in creating sales proposals
- Assist corporate marketing team with organising sales events
- Track performance data for sales team
- Assist with inventory requests of product samples and promotional items in conjunction with corporate marketing team
- Organise internal quarterly and half yearly training sessions
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Experience in a similar Sales Coordinator or Sales Administrator background
- Advanced skills on Microsoft Excel including v-lookups, pivot tables and macros
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- SAP experience preferred
Find more temporary jobs at people2people.com.au