Where To Find Us
Operating from our Head Office in the bustling suburb of Bondi Junction close to the Sydney CBD (and just 10 minutes from Bondi beach) in Sydney’s popular Eastern Suburbs, we are easily accessible by public transport and have ample visitor parking options nearby for those that prefer to drive.
Our offices are on the corner of Oxford Street and Bronte Road, above the Kathmandu camping store only 2 minutes from Bondi Junction rail and bus station.
Australia Working Holiday Packages for Nurses and Healthcare Professionals
The Australian Working Holiday Package for Nurses and Healthcare Professionals
Find your feet in Australia with Bower Healthcare’s Working Holiday Packages. Are you a nurse or healthcare worker seeking an Australian adventure and looking for a one-stop support network that can help you along the way? With everything from accommodation, rights to work administration, employment and guidance on all the ‘hot’ Aussie travel destinations, Bower Healthcare’s Working Holiday Package concierge service is the network for you. Perfectly designed to help Nurses and Healthcare Professionals get the most out of their Australian adventure!
What does the Bower Healthcare Working Holiday Package include?
The Bower Healthcare Working Holiday Package has been designed so it can be tailored to suit your individual needs. The following list is an example of what can make up your package:
- Bower Health Care Agency Consultation + Pre-Departure Interview via Skype
- APRHA Registration assistance
- 5 Nights Accommodation – Sydney City Hostel / Private accommodation
- Airport Pick-up
- Bank Account Set Up
- Tax File Number (You must be in Australia to apply for this)
- Orientation Consultation
- Agency Meet & Greet – Bower Healthcare / YNA HQ
- Guaranteed number of shifts
- Home & Away Day Tour (Sydney only)
- 2 Days Surf Camp or equivalent adventure tour
- Blue Mountains Day Tour / Reef Trip / Fraser Island Tour (depending on state)
- 2 Weeks Unlimited Yoga (Sydney only)
All of the above are optional and we can also support with private accommodation, flat share accommodation or apartment rentals.
The ‘Work4Perks’ Scheme!
At Bower Healthcare we understand the importance of you making the most of your time down under with us. There is so much to see, do and explore on Australian soil and that’s why all our candidates are enrolled into our ‘Work4Perks’ scheme. Work4Perks means that for every shift worked you will earn points that can be spent on tours and accommodation around Australia! What a great way to contribute towards your adventure travel fund!
Location, Location, Location
Not sure on what location would be best suited to you? Or perhaps you fancy trying out a few different places? No problem! Although we commenced our operations in Sydney, NSW, we have recently partnered with YNA enabling us to source employment for candidates throughout even the most remote locations in Australia.
Enquire About Working Holiday Packages Here
How much do our Working Holiday Packages cost?
The cost of the Working Holiday Package varies depending on your personalized package. We tailor packages based on your budget so your first step should be to get in touch with our team for a chat about your trip.
Our aim is to support you with an introduction to Australia so you arrive safe in the knowledge that you have accommodation and transfers. From there it’s all about setting you up with work to enable you to develop new skills for your career, and of course fund your Australian adventures!
Enquire at email@example.com for more details.
Do you qualify for an Australian Working Holiday Visa Package?
To qualify for the Bower Healthcare Working Holiday Package you must meet the following visa and employment criteria:
- You must be eligible for an Australian Working Holiday Visa or other relevant work visa for Australia. You must either:
- Be a registered nurse and possess a minimum 12 months post-graduate clinical experience. (NB. Registered Nurses must possess provisional approval for registration with AHPRA). Or:
- Be an experienced healthcare worker, eligible for work as an Assistant in Nursing or Community Support Worker position.
Click here for full details on our candidate requirements and working for us.
Optional Australian tour add ons
If you’re really looking to exercise the “holiday” element of your Australian Working Holiday visa then you’ll be pleased to know we also add some fantastic add on tours that go further afield including;
- BridgeClimb Sydney – climb one of the most famous bridges on Earth
- 3 Day Rock Tour – visit the world-renowned Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- 3 Day Fraser Island 4 x 4 + Beach Camp – visit the world’s largest sand island complete with dingos and whale watching!
- Farm Work Starter Pack – 3 months agricultural work to qualify for your 2nd year working holiday visa
- Home & Away Day Tour
- Blue Mountains Day Tour
- Hunter Valley Wine Tour
- The Jervis Bay tour
- Port Stephens / Nelson Bay tour
To enquire about the Bower Healthcare Working Holiday Packages email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional and Remote Mental Health Nursing Opportunities
Excellent pay rates
Travel and accommodation
Our clients require Registered Nurses with experience of Community Mental Health and Drug and Alcohol Services
Broken Hill New South Wales
Dareton New South Wales
RN (Must have community mental health experience) from ASAP for 12 weeks
Current AHPRA registration.
Current NSW WWCC check, or ability to obtain one if outside of NSW
Current Police clearance certificate
Up to date Immunisations and evidence.
2 current references.