Tens of thousands of inflatable Menulog lounges will hit beaches, cities and universities across Sydney and Melbourne, offering Aussies a place to chill out and get free Menulog vouchers. One lucky Sydneysider and one Melbournian will also get the chance to win dinner on Menulog for the next three months.
Summer icons, the legendary Bondi Rescue Lifeguards, will kick off the competition this Sunday (19 Feb) at Bondi Beach, challenging Sydneysiders to blow up as many Menulog lounges as they can in one minute for their chance to win a season of Menulog deliveries.
Menulog lounges will be available to anyone that comes down to see the team in green, and orders a free inflatable via the Menulog app by adding ‘Menulog Summer’ as the suburb.
Where you can find a Menulog Lounge
• Saturday 18 Feb – Manly Wharf, 11.30am-3.30pm
• Sunday 19 Feb – Campbell Parade Bondi Beach, 11.30am-3.30pm
• Monday 20 Feb – UNSW, 10.30am-2.30pm
• Tuesday 21 Feb – Macquarie University, 10.30am-2.30pm
• Thursday 23 Feb – University of Melbourne, 10.30am-2.30pm
• Saturday 25 & Sunday 26 Feb – St Kilda Beach, 11.30am-3.30pm
• Wednesday 1 March – Monash University, 10.30am-2.30pm
• Saturday 4 March – Cronulla Beach, 11.30am-3.30pm
For more information, head to Menulog.com.auor download the app from the App Store or Google Play.