Sydney Job Alert: Support Worker (Community, perm part-time)and are looking to expand our team of support staff. In addition to casual vacancies, we are offering a limited number of permanent part-time positions also.
Take this great opportunity to join our team providing community in-home support services to elderly and frail consumers around Sydney. Duties range from the provision of high and low-level personal care, light domestic tasks, transportation and medication prompting visits.
- A minimum of 12 hours work weekly
- We can provide extensive, regular rosters to the right calibre workers
- On-going, regular consumers plus others on an ad hoc basis
- Above award wages, on a perm part-time basis (includes leave and sick-leave entitlements)
- Uniform and PPE
- Support from within a small, friendly team
Our minimum expectations (compulsory, non-negotiable) are:
- 3 months recent practical experience in a relevant, local work environment (e.g. in-home care, nursing or group home, hospital, etc)
- Current work rights in Australia
- Recent employment or study related references
- Access to a fully insured vehicle and NSW drivers’licence
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Certificate III (Aged Care, Home & Community Care or Disability)
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Availability between 09.00 – 15.00 Monday to Friday
If you meet these minimum requirements and are prepared to make a positive contribution within a highly ethical and professional team, then we welcome your immediate application.