Got exceptional organisational skills and need a temp job in Sydney? Leading recruitment agency people2people are looking to fill a Temporary Executive Assistant position to work alongside a General Manager in Sydney’s CBD.
A true EA opportunity to understand business and work closely with GM and Head of business has become available. Working for this market leader within the medical and insurance industry this 9 month maternity contract has an immediate start for the right proactive, professional executive assistant.
Main responsibilities include:
- Diary, travel, and e-mail management for two GM’s
- Budget management for the greater team
- Secretarial and administrative support
- Accuracy of documentation
- Preparation of documents for meetings
- Taking of meeting minutes
- Weekly reports
- Meeting tight deadlines
- Maintainging confidentiality of material
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Adhoc tasks
What you need to bring to the role:
- Proven track-record providing EA support to senior management
- Proven experience of internal and external stakeholder management
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced Ms skills
- Solid experience in supporting executive level
It is a highly organizational role with intensive diary and email management but it will also utilise your strong technical computer skills. This great all rounder role will ensure you continue to develop your EA skills and abilities. Apply today as it’s an immediate start!
Find more temporary jobs at people2people.com.au