Registered Nurse Contract (Rural Area)
Leading Sydney based healthcare recruiter, Bower Healthcare are looking to fill a Nursing job in rural NSW on a contract role.
Location: Goulburn & Southern Tablelands > Regional NSW
Salary: 35 to 100 Hourly Rate
Profession / Role: Registered Nurse > Emergency Department
Rural Nurse Job Description:
- We are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse to work an ED contract in a brand new public facility to start as soon as possible. Contract duration is negotiable.
- This particular role requires extensive Emergency (ED) experience, although we do have other poistions listed that require Intensive Care (ICU) and Coronary Care (CCU) backgrounds, as well as other specilities and general nursing positions at larger facilities.
- Essential Registered Nurse requirements:
- Work rights in Australia
- A minimum of 24 months post-grad clinical nursing experience in your area of expertise (12 months for general nurses)
- Compliance with NSW Health’s vaccination policy
- Current AHPRA registration
- National Criminal History Record Check and NSW Working with Children Check
Benefits of a rural nursing contract:
In addition to the satisfaction to be gained providing your services to a rural community in need, and the positive enhancement to your CV that a remote nursing contract adds, there are many other associated benefits.
The contract comes with single room accommodation in nearby hospital rental
Travel expense reimbursement*
An attractive “lump-sum” bonus* applies at the successful completion of the agreed contract terms
Return flights* to the nearest capital city may also be available
* conditions apply
To find out more about nursing jobs and community care worker jobs in Sydney and NSWNursing Job in Rural NSW visit and register at bowerhealthcare.com.au