Our client is a Catholic co-educational secondary school from Years 7 to 12, with an enrolment of approximately 450 students. The College strives to fulfil its Mission by seeking to provide a catholic education to young men and women of diverse backgrounds and to provide a welcoming and caring community. The successful applicant will join a collaborative team of passionate staff.
About the Role:
- Secondary Teachers – 2 positions
- Combination of any of the following: Junior Music, Legal Studies, English, Humanities and Religion
- Term 3 Start
About the School:
- Darling Downs Location – 2 Hours from Brisbane
- Team oriented and supportive environment
- Excellent facilities & staff amenities
- Encourages career progression for all staff
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Ref #WEB1706-160446SP or click on “Apply for Job” below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).