Discover The Sydney Outback
Tour Operater: Sydney Out Back
Prices from: $149
Leave the bustling city for the day and transport yourself to Sydney’s wilderness with Sydney Outback.
On this fantastic Sydney day tour, you’ll be immersed in the Sydney outback to witness the sights and sounds of the bush. With Sydney Out Back tours you can take in the ancient sites of Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park’s Aboriginal rock art and discover the stunning waterways amongst the lush greenery of the bushland.
Over the course of 8 hours, this fantastic Sydney day tour takes you to the unspoiled outer reaches of Sydney, where your experienced tour guides will impart their incredible knowledge of the area, history and local information to you.
Wilderness + Aboriginal Explorer tour + Cruise highlights include:
- Exploring Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park, Australia’s second oldest National Park and home to the world’s most concentrated collection of Aboriginal Heritage sites
- Enjoy breathtaking ocean views over Broken Bay, Lion Island, Palm Beach, Pittwater and the Central Coast
- Experience an Aboriginal Welcome to Country ceremony and ochre painting on traditional lands
- Learn about shipwrecks, smugglers, pirates, escaped convicts and the Park’s important role in WWII
- Spot native birds and wildlife, or even the Park’s famous TV star – ‘Skippy the Bush Kangaroo’
- Visit an Aboriginal Heritage site which holds some of the most important rock engravings in Australia
- Enjoy a 2.5 hour scenic cruise on our 52ft motor catamaran through pristine National Park bushland and waterways – and imagine how Sydney Harbour looked over 250 years ago prior to the European settlers arriving
- The tour also includes Aboriginal cultural demonstrations and Aboriginal rock-art sites only accessible by water
- Complimentary coffee, tea, snacks and gourmet bush tucker inspired lunch
Tours usually cost $199 per person and includes Sydney CBD & Central CBD hotel pick up.