Keep The Party Going With The Stoke Travel Passport
Want to travel but don’t want to be tied down to set dates? The Stoke Travel Passport is your ticket to success. It offers you 19 different destinations full of festivities to choose from and gives you the flexibility of booking trips as last minute as one week before. Perfect for those of us with commitment issues.
There’s four different types of passports, depending on how much you wanna spend or how many places you wanna see. You can choose from a two festival, three festival, five festival or if you’re feeling crazy, an eight festival package. Each festival/destination you includes three nights accommodation plus unlimited booze and other freebies. Here’s a glimpse at some of the goodies available…
- Take a trip to the beautiful Barcelona and be treated to a three night stay in a castle with unlimited booze and delicious food (popular booking time is June for San Juan or Sonar Festival)
- Jump on a plane to the world’s number one party destination, Ibiza, to see some of the world’s best DJs
- Head to BBK Live and have your ticket, accommo, alcohol + good times sorted for you
- Join the craziest of humans in ticking the Pamplona Bull Run off your bucket list
- Get sticky with wine at the San Vino Wine Fight Festival in Haro
- Learn to ride waves like a boss in Spain & France on the Van Surfari
- Unleash your psychedelic inner self at Sziget Festival in Budapest
- Douse your friends in saucy tomato juice at La Tomatina
- Show your friends how many beer steins you can down at the mighty Bavarian Oktoberfest
- Visit the tiny tax-free country of Andorra in the Winter for a weekend of snowy bliss
- Bust out your sequins, feathers and frivolity at the Sitges Festival in Feb
- Jump on the Rolling Circus and travel Europe between La Tomatina and Oktoberfest (with both festivals included as well)
See website for a full list of options… that’s right, there’s more.
So yeah good-luck choosing just eight (or less) from that list of whopper deals. Remember, your passport is valid for two years after the first festival you use it on. Happy fiesta-ing, friends!
By Sophie Winter