For the first time, Sydney- siders and visitors will be able to enjoy Harbour Bridge views from this historic and iconic island in the comfort of an exclusive custom- designed bar space with great drinks and food, from mid December all the way through Summer until mid April.
The Island Bar will be open every day and entry to the UNESCO World Heritage listed island is free. Best of all, transport is easy with regular ferry services, getting you from the heart of the city at Circular Quay to the Island in 12 minutes.
A rolling calendar of exciting events will take place at The Island Bar each week, including:
· Sunday Bloody Mary sessions
· Mastering the Margarita with Jason Crawley
· Croquet & Bocce (Italian bowls) competitions
· Laid back summer tunes throughout the day with intimate live acoustic acts
· Public events: New Years Eve and Australia Day festivities.
With it’s relaxed bar vibe, fantastic views and professional team of bartenders, The Island Bar on Cockatoo Island is sure to become the destination venue for Sydney Summer.