Travel across the sunburnt Australian Outback to Uluru, Watarrka and south through the Flinders Ranges to Adelaide and Kangaroo Island with Adventure Tours Australia
Tour: 9 Days Outback and Kangaroo Island Adventure
Meals: 7 breakfasts, 9 lunches, 7 dinners
Transport: Minibus, Transfer coach, Ferry
Accommodation: Multishare dormitory (3 nights) Permanent tented camp (3 nights) Underground multishare (1 night) Lodge multishare (1 night)
Availability: Book Now
Kangaroo Island and the Great Ocean Road Adventure Itinerary:
Day 01: Alice Springs / Kata Tjuta / Uluru
Day 02: Uluru Sunrise
Day 03: Kings Canyon Rim Walk
Day 04: Coober Peddy
Day 05: William Creek
Day 06: Flinders Ranges
Day 07: Adelaide
Day 08: Adelaide to Kangaroo Island
Day 09: Kangaroo Island to Adelaide
Kangaroo Island and the Great Ocean Road Adventure Included activities:
- Uluru & Kata Tjuta National Park Entrance
- Uluru Cultural Centre
- Kings Canyon Rim Walk
- Erldunda Emu Farm
- Josephine’s Gallery and Kangaroo Orphanage
- Underground Mine & Opal Tour
- Rob’s shearing and sheepdogs
- Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery
- Seal Bay Conservation Park
- Sandboarding at Little Sahara
- Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary
- Flinders Chase National Park
- Remarkable Rocks
- Admirals Arch
- This trip departs Yulara at approximately 1pm on day 1 and finishes at approximately 10:30pm on day 9. Onward travel must be booked the following day.
- This trip can also start in Alice Springs. See code PBOSC.
- Accommodation in Adelaide on night 7 is at the Adelaide Central YHA.
- The Kangaroo Island portion of this trip departs from the Adelaide Central Bus Station (85 Franklin Street. A 2 minute walk from the YHA) on the morning of day
- Please meet at the SeaLink desk at 6.15am for a 6.45am departure.
- This trip requires a sleeping bag.