Western Australia? Here is your list of Day Trips from Exmouth!
Adventure near Exmouth
Hi adventurers! Interested in finding with one click a bunch of exciting day trips from Exmouth? Here we can help you to find a range of day trips from Exmouth including unbelievably memorable Humpback Whale cruises in Ningaloo, tranquil Yardie Creek Boat Tours, fantastic safari drives along Charles Knife Canyon, peaceful beach walks in Turquoise Bay and adrenaline rushing air tours! Hurry! Get updated on day trips available from Exmouth!
Top Day Trips from Exmouth
- Swimming with Whale Sharks in Ningaloo (April-August)
- Swimming with Humpback Whales in Ningaloo (September – November)
- Coral Viewing on Ningaloo Reef
- Snorkeling tours in Turquoise Bay
- Yardie Creek Boat Tours
- Yardie Creek Nature Walks
- Safari Driving along Charles Knife Canyon
- Sunset Watching at Vlamingh Head Lighthouse
- Informative visits to Milyering Visitor Centre
- Exmouth Air Tours by Norwest
- Turtle watching in Jurabi Turtle Centre
Tours Departing From Exmouth
- Exmouth Ocean Eco Adventures
- Exmouth Ningaloo Ecology Cruises Glass Bottom Boat
- Exmouth Yardie Creek Boat Tours
Exmouth Day Trip Deals with FREE voucher book
Ningaloo Reef Coral Viewing and Snorkeling (2 Hours Cruise and Snorkel Tour), AU$ 60 per Person,
Nature by Night 4wd Adventure Tour (3 Hours 4WD Adventure Safari Tour), AU$ 90 per Person
Navy Pier Dive (Full Day Dive Day Tour) AU$ 145 Single Dive per Person
Muiron Islands Explorer (Full Day Cruise and Snorkel Tour) AU$ 160 per Person
Free Trips From Exmouth
The scenic drive up to Vlamingh Head Lighthouse is an unforgettable experience that will take you back to the WWII era!
Explore Charles Knife Canyon and Shothole Canyon; both true geological wonders in Exmouth!
Cape Range National Park is an astounding fifty thousand hectares of land offered all to yourself for free, rich with seven hundred caves, limestone ranges, breathtaking canyons, and gorges!