Day Trip to Lancelin from Perth
This is one of our most exciting day trips from Perth. The Lancelin Dunes are just 1.5 hours north of Perth and are an easy day trip. We will go sandboarding at Lancelin Sand Dunes and visit the Pinnacles desert.
Highlights of the tour:
- Wildlife Park – Come close to Koalas and feed the Kangaroos in Caversham Wildlife Park
- Vineyard lunch – Lunch with a glass of wine/beer in a beautiful vineyard in the Swan Valley
- Pinnacles – Visit the Nambung National Park to explore the stunning Pinnacles
- Sand Dunes – See the sand dunes and sandboarding in Lancelin (providing sandboards for the adventurous explorers).
- Koalas – Come close to Koalas on the Koala Boardwalk at Yanchep National Park, home of West Gray Kangaroos and a variety of native Cancer birds
Lancelin is known for its fresh seafood and crayfish and population numbers swell above school holidays. Lancelin also offers a range of holiday accommodations.
Sand Boarding Destination
Lancelin has become one of the most important destinations for sandboarding in Australia. With pure white sand dunes, more than three stories high, with free access, the Lancelin sand dunes are a must for your Western Australian adventure.
Caversham Wildlife Park
Visit the Caversham Wildlife Park in the Swan Valley, followed by a lunch in a vineyard in the Swan Valley. The tour then goes north to explore the iconic Pinnacles and experience sandboarding on the crystal clear dunes in Lancelin.
Visit Yanchep National Park to see Koalas. Then you will visit the iconic pinnacles in the Nambung National Park and experience sandboarding in Lancelin.
The Pinnacles, two hours north of Perth, are an easily accessible natural wonder that is waiting to be discovered. Next to the city of Cervantes and located in the desert landscape of Nambung National Park, the Pinnacles are fascinating limestone formations up to four meters high that was diverted from shells thousands of years ago.