Head Chef Job Melbourne via TSS Immigration & Recruitment
Level 3/7 Howard St, Richmond VIC 3121
1300 877 466
Are you looking for the next step in your career or a new challenge? TSS Recruitment have Head Chef jobs in Melbourne to fill.
Job Type: Full-time
Head Chefs are currently in high demand across Australia due to our strong economy and business expansions. Our client is looking to offer a permanent position with sponsorship on a 457 visa and will look at Head Chefs from backgrounds such as busy Gastro pubs and high volume restaurants.
As Head Chef you will need:
- Proof of formal qualifications in commercial cookery and/or a minimum of 5 years of post qualification experience with at least two years at a Head Chef level
- A high level of communication skills and a friendly disposition
- Have a stable background and show good progression throughout your career
- Detailed written references from past employers available
- Have a good attitude and the want to live and work in Australia on a permanent basis
In return for your commitment and Head Chef skills:
- You will receive a guaranteed salary, with renumeration based on background and expertise
- Working in one of the strongest economies in the world
- A good work life balance and an Australian way of life
- In some instances employers will provide temporary accommodation on arrival, making your move as stress free as possible
- Due to the popularity of these positions, you will be responsible for the cost of your work visa, and relocation cost to place of work in Australia.
All applications will be considered in confidence.
TSS Immigration is a Melbourne based, full service Immigration and Recruitment firm. We have recruited Chefs and other hospitality employees for Australia and New Zealand since 2005. We will manage your visa application as well as liaising with your future employer.
Interested in this job and other chef jobs in Melbourne? Call 1300 877 466 or visit www.tssrecruitment.com.au for more information.
For the latest from TSS Recruitment follow them on facebook
How to apply for Sponsored Chef jobs in Australia