Our client is a coeducational independent school in Melbourne’s South Eastern suburbs. The successful candidate will be innovative and willing to be a part of this schools close-knit community. They are seeking a subject specialist who is able to offer both methods required and has had suitable experience delivering them.
About the Role:
- Secondary Mathematics Teacher
- Part-time position, allotment and time fraction TBC
- Commencing January 2018
- 12-month contract possibility of ongoing for the right candidate
About the School:
- Work in an innovative independent school
- Join a passionate and supportive team
- Parking available as well as close to public transport
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference #WEB1708-520312KG, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply)