Our client is an independent, co-educational school in Melbourne’s south eastern suburbs. This is an opportunity that offers many benefits for those eager to work in a school with dedicated, hardworking professionals who value the importance of education. They are not only dedicated to students’ academic excellence but also present themselves as role models.
About the Role:
- Primary Classroom Teacher
- Full-time, fixed term contract for term 3, 2017
- Potential for continuation until the end of the year
About the School:
- A Diverse and Challenging Curriculum
- Close ties between the School, Parents and Community
- Collaborating with a Team of Dedicated Professionals
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference #WEB1707-160883KG, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
Apply for Primary School Teacher Jobs in Melbourne
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply)